Baldwin County QDM Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevills1

Baldwin county QDM club on 638 acres has 2 membership openings at $1200 per membership limited to 7 total members and is located 10 minutes south of Milledgeville 1 mile from the Oconee river, and the adjacent 300 acre club plus neighboring properties between us and the river are also QDM. Property has miles of mature hardwood creek bottoms surrounded by planted pines. Pin in/out hunting on this property, no private stands. Camp with power and water available. All members must participate in work days to help plant food plots, post property and camp maintenance work. PM or email me for details.

Deerhead

I am very interested. Would like to talk to find out more. Please contact me at 770/355-7369

Last edited:

Humm1129

Baldwin county QDM club on 638 acres has 2 membership openings at $1200 per membership limited to 7 total members and is located 10 minutes south of Milledgeville 1 mile from the Oconee river, and the adjacent 300 acre club plus neighboring properties between us and the river are also QDM. Property has miles of mature hardwood creek bottoms surrounded by planted pines. Pin in/out hunting on this property, no private stands. Camp with power and water available. All members must participate in work days to help plant food plots, post property and camp maintenance work. PM or email me for details.

David.erickson97@gmail.com

Humm1129

I have cash for you, I just need rules! Also, would like to see the property as soon as you're available! This is just what I'm looking for! Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.