Just now resigned

GA DAWG

I resigned on woodys just now.My comuters been on the blink for about 3 weeks and finally got it going.I have a different user name now.Its GA DAWG.I used to go by my real name which is Michael Ghorley.Its great to be back.

Al33

Kind of alarmed me there Michael!

Reading the thread title I thought you had resigned your job or something. I didn't read it as re-signed. :bounce:

Glad your back! :clap:

Al

DanSmith

Banned
Ga Dawg

GA DAWG said:
I resigned on woodys just now.My comuters been on the blink for about 3 weeks and finally got it going.I have a different user name now.Its GA DAWG.I used to go by my real name which is Michael Ghorley.Its great to be back.
Michael Ghorley xxxxxx to the new GA DAWG--- WELCOME I changed handles too. same woody's :flag: ;)

H

HT2

Michael......

I had been wonderin' bout you.....

Glad you're back and all is well......

Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

pendy

Ga Dawg

Welcome back to the warm fire. :) :flag:

nchunter

glad to have you back :)

Lostoutlaw

Welcome Back

Welcome back michal Ga. Dawg A lot of us have been missing since the Crash :type: well in no time we can get this thing going again any one out there huntin the Monroe county area? I'm by Rum creek but they have clear cvut the fool out of us :eek: :(

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Welcome back Michael -------- someday they will make a Puter that is trouble free?

When Pigs fly?

Handgunner

Welcome back, Micheal... I wish you'd have stayed "Micheal Ghorley" though...... There's so many "Dawgs" on this board we're gonna need a pound if we ain't careful! :D

Welcome back!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Welcome back GA DAWG aka Michael G.

:)

leo

How2fish

Welcome back with all the Techies round here need all the Dawgs we can find!