Just Received My New Rod

Bilge Rat LT 20

I rigged it up and stood on the bow of my boat casting into the front yard with a BIG grin on my face!!!

This rod is much better than expected.

St. Croix blank.
7.6" casting rod
Acid wrap guide system
Built for popping cork fishing

This thing fits my hand with the proper length butt that lays against the forearm like an extension of the arm.
It casts like a dream, no effort casts and much longer too.

Hooked a bush then leaned on the rod, tons of backbone more than expected. This thing should give good sensitive feel, great casting, and plenty of power to handle hard running trout and reds. This is how a rod should feel/work.

The fit and finish of top quality components is excellent. Lots of time and effort went into getting everything right and all of my preferences of what i wanted in the rod were met.

If anyone wants a quality rod built for your needs give Rodsmith, Jeff a call.
Sawltgear Custom Rods

He goes the extra mile to build a great rod for your needs at a fair price. A great person in general too.

Thanks .
Bilge Rat LT 20
Dennis

Now the hunt for hungry fish is on!

wharfrat

Jeff's work is awesome,(I've got 5 customs in my quiver as well) and does repairs too!

Rodsmith

That's great Dennis! Just what I like to hear. I hope you enjoy it sir and let me know how it performs on the water for you. When you discover what else you might "need"you know where to find me sir. Thanks again for the kind words from both you and the wharfrat... Just saw him yesterday with a drop off of some needed repairs. Have a good one guys!!