Just some Kids messin around.....

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Whatever path this little girl decides to take in life, she will do really well for sure as she already has the skills that 99 % of others don't have a clue about.

I agree with greg j's comment above as this little one would make a perfect veterinarian. It is amazing that someone this young would have these kinds of skills. :cheers:

I am also thinking that her parents must be very smart and dedicated to their farm life as well.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
That is sure enough AWESOME. I bet good money she'll grow up to be a vet.
Hopefully she will !!!!! I was raised on a farm, helped babies be born every year, calves,kids,pups,and kittens. I love animals large and small and wanted to be a vet, heck high school I went to had all us farm boys take mechanical aptitude test, they told me to work with animals cause I wouldn't make a mechanic.

Yep I found cars and girls and never became a vet....... boy was I stupid or what!!!!!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That young lady is being raised right.

Kids helping kids. I remember watching the cat have kittens and the dogs having puppies. At 5 years of age, it was one of the neatest things I had ever seen. I never thought about how I got here until puberty hit.

twtabb

Three kids, momma goat is going to need some help. Some times they pick out two to nurse and push the other away.