Knife Builder

GAbuckhunter88

I have a good friend looking to have a knife or two made. Who on here makes them to sell that I could put him in contact with?
Thanks

Scott

Stroker

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I highly recommend him as well.

Yessir, I`ve blooded several of his knives on deer, turkeys, wood ducks, quail, red and gray foxes, and one particular knife he made for me is my go to mushroom gathering blade. It lives on a belt with my 45 Long Colt six shooter.

That man knows knives. :cheers:

Anvil Head

Lot of very fine makers here on GON, can't go wrong with any of them.
I'm right up the road in Acworth if you want to touch & feel before you decide. Will pm you contact info.

You are also welcome to come up to Trackrock Hammer-in in two weeks (see thread below). There will be several knives on display from several different knifemakers that you can look over and handle while talking to the maker at the same time. The event is free so come on up. You can also watch some being made up close and personal.

Dan DeBord

Lot of very fine makers here on GON, can't go wrong with any of them.
I'm right up the road in Acworth if you want to touch & feel before you decide. Will pm you contact info.

You are also welcome to come up to Trackrock Hammer-in in two weeks (see thread below). There will be several knives on display from several different knifemakers that you can look over and handle while talking to the maker at the same time. The event is free so come on up. You can also watch some being made up close and personal.
Very true Mr. Carl . Scott Davidson , John L. Shore are some others I've got knives from. The hammer- in is a great event.