Knuckleheads Round 2

Redman54

Well.... the dynamic duo has struck again. Those knuckleheads are making turkey hunting look easy. Friday night I asked my youngest if he wanted to go to the river land with me the next morning, to which he quickly says no. He informs me that him and Ham-bone are going to the creek in the morning so Ham can kill one. I asked him if they wanted me to go call for them and was told " No thanks, I think we got this".

And he was correct, they found a bird, set up on him, and called the old boy into range so Ham-bone could kill his first turkey. They have become die hard turkey hunters, and I am loving it. IMG_3370.jpgIMG_3361.jpg

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm only seeing a few hens and jakes. Jakes and more jakes. If they make it, should be some 2 year olds next year.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Way to go Hambone! I KNEW something like this was gonna happen! Keep them coming boys!! I don’t know when your kid’s birthday is, but he needs some kind of go pro or something to record his adventures…..just a thought, cause I would have loved to watch his hunts unfold! Thanks for sharing the knuckleheads adventures :clap:

Latest posts