Lanier Creekbacks Producing Again

LittleDrummerBoy

4-15 feet channel depths. Not the weight we put in the box in April and May, but making some young anglers very happy. Live bluebacks on the bottom and cut shad on jug lines.

DSCN2167 (2).JPGDSCN2133 (2).JPGDSCN2148.gif

snapdog

You are obviously a religious man. Are you charging these people to fish with you?

across the river

You are obviously a religious man. Are you charging these people to fish with you?

He doesn't charge, and has said that many times on here. However, what does him being a "religious man" have to do with him charging or not charging? I'm just curious as to why you precluded your question with that statement.

LittleDrummerBoy

I am a man of faith. No I don't charge people to go fishing. But I know other men of faith who are paid guides, and I have no problem with them since they are honest businessmen. The Bible says, "The worker is worth his wages." I am able to offer these trips for free since my wife and I earn a good living as consultants and most of my fishing expenses are covered by Rednecks for Jesus, a Christian ministry.

See:
https://forum.gon.com/threads/rednecks-for-jesus-free-fishing-trips-lanier-oconee.963245/

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
He doesn't charge, and has said that many times on here. However, what does him being a "religious man" have to do with him charging or not charging? I'm just curious as to why you precluded your question with that statement.
I’m curious also !

snapdog

It is still America for now so he can still do what he wants for now. . It really was just a spur of the moment question. . I hope you dont lose any sleep over it . If I offended you in any way well get over it

across the river

It is still America for now so he can still do what he wants for now. . It really was just a spur of the moment question. . I hope you dont lose any sleep over it . If I offended you in any way well get over it

Ha Ha Ha Ha. You have got to be a millenial and/or a liberal. Tell me I'm wrong. Typical "I'm going to asked a loaded question, and then when someone asks me why I ask that question, I'm going to get offended and play it off by telling the person who wasn't offended at all, but simply asked question, to get over being offended. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

snapdog

Across the river, whatever you think is fine by me." Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter". Dr.Seuss. If I didnt get that quote right I'm sure you will correct me. In done with this.

across the river

When does turnover start in the creek backs?

Well played, but we both know the creek backs aren't deep enough and get too much flow to stratify.

Now that’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are!

I agree. I truly appreciate a good jab, even if it is directed at me. What I don't get is how people on here get their feelings hurt so easily.