Last night

slow motion

Nobody got it started so here's mine. Bet I wasn't the only one.

Fried squash and onion slabs, green beans, country ham, and whop biscuits. My buttermilk batter was a little thick so more like fritters but not bad.

20230105_191441.jpg

slow motion

I had 3 hotdogs, chips, and pickles...not exactly pic worthy.. but good.
Come on now brother. I know you got a camera phone now. I've posted pics of empty plates and empty liquor bottles. Hotdogs look way better than that.

slow motion

Homemade cajun-spiced chicken alfredo. Sorry...no pics, but it was tolerable.
Sounds good. Don't think I've ever had a spicy pasta dish. Might need to give it a try.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Sounds good. Don't think I've ever had a spicy pasta dish. Might need to give it a try.
I blacken the chicken in the skillet, then slice up, and add to a cream sauce made from heavy cream and some grated Italian cheese. Serve over wide pasta noodles.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Come on now brother. I know you got a camera phone now. I've posted pics of empty plates and empty liquor bottles. Hotdogs look way better than that.
Just because I got it don't mean I know how (or want to know how, for that matter) to use it. A phone is a phone and a camera is a camera. IF I want to take a picture I'll get my camera.

slow motion

Just because I got it don't mean I know how (or want to know how, for that matter) to use it. A phone is a phone and a camera is a camera. IF I want to take a picture I'll get my camera.
Keep resisting but I'll eventually wear you down. :p

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mmmmm Mm!!!!!

Latest posts