Last run

catchdogs

Las trip out for us today . Saw 5 out of 8 trees killed 3 and found a nice shed as a bonus . Has really been a great year as my oldest son was given a great older dog by a fine gentlemen . I have worked on my pup all year with not much to get excited about but maybe next season is a different story.

Attachments

• 6FE887DB-8A47-4B76-904C-DB223C074C0B.jpeg
    6FE887DB-8A47-4B76-904C-DB223C074C0B.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 43

Hillbilly stalker

Any evening out in the woods are a blessing. The thing I’ve learnt about pups is one day their a hero and next time their a zero, and vise versa. Y’all had a good day (y)

TurkeyH90

Catch, I worked on a dog for a buddy of mine almost daily. When I first got her she actually regressed. I ran her with one of my females and she got fired up. Went back to running her solo and being patient while she committed to a tree. Finally it just seemed to click. She had about 25 shot to her the last few weeks that she treed by herself and looked like a pro.

catchdogs

I’ve got a few feeders out I’m going continue hunting him on to see if he can put it all together . He’s been hunted with a really good female all season so hopefully he just needs a few easy tracks to work on his own .