Latest issue of TBM

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Anyone read the June/July issue yet ?
Awsome stories in this issue, past hunts and such,(kinda reminds ya of the thread about hunt'n pics from the 60s down below). I really like the article, "The Vanishing Act", How and why deer disapear. This one will have ya roll'n in the aisle !!
Has some bow fish'n in it as well.
Good issue overall.
Jerald

Last edited:

Al33

I haven't read most of it but I found the "Beating the Monkey" article by Darryl Quidort particularly interesting because of my recent misses at the toms. Like him, I have never paid much attention to target panic articles and still don't want to read about it, but I think talking myself through each shot like he did may be the solution to my newly aquired problem.

The Campfire Philosher's "Why I Eat Wild Meat" was an enjoyable read as well.

Yes, this issue is just packed full of good stuff.:clap:

I would recommend anyone getting into trad archery to subscribe to this magazine. Not only can one learn a lot, but one cannot help but be inspired in many ways with all the fine articles.

Slasher

Anyone read the June/July issue yet ?
Awsome stories in this issue, past hunts and such,(kinda reminds ya of the thread about hunt'n pics from the 60s down below). I really like the article, "The Vanishing Act", How and why deer disapear. This one will have ya roll'n in the aisle !!
Has some bow fish'n in it as well.
Good issue overall.
Jerald

Shhh MUSKRAT!!! Shhhshh..

I somehow let my subscription expire and need to find this issue somewhere... Don't tell me...:banginghe

reviveourhomes

I just got my first one ever. It was actually at my local Wally world!! I was really suprised to find it there. Its a very cool mag though. I am gonna subscribe to it

fflintlock

If you don't have a subscription yet,
I have always been able to find it at Books a Million, they also sell Primitive Archer and Bowyers Journal there too. Those are fine reads as well.
Jerald

reviveourhomes

I havent subscribed yet. I dont know if the is a books a miliion around here. I will have to check on that cause I would like to get the other two also. So when you movin up Gerald??

fflintlock

Memorial Day weekend, of all weekends to move huh ?
Can't wait !!
I don't know about Dallas, but there is one in Hiram, down there by Wally world I beleive, (actuall I can't remember), but I know Hiram has one, so does Douglasville.
Gimme a couple of weeks, to get all the honey do's done and work and all settled in, we can get a little informal shoot or something going, meet and greet type of shoot, ya know.
Jerald

reviveourhomes

Hiram has one??? I go to hiram everyday and I never knew it was there. LOL

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
it's always hard to wait for the next issue to get here for me, heck i find myself reading old issues just waiting on the new one. the top mag rag in my humble opinion

fflintlock

I have about 4 boxes full of old TBM and Primitive Archer mags. in storage at a freinds house in Atlanta. The're are so many helpfull hints and instructions in them mags, ya just can't throw'em away. Every once in awhile, I'll drag'em out and thumb through them. Just about everything you want to do or learn how to do, is in them mags. What a great resource they are.
Jerald