Leupold RCX

Grimes25

I tried it in January at a trade show. It had some sweet featrues. I can order them at wholesale but not heard enough yet to put in our inventory.

whitetaco02

We put one out on Sunday and will check it in a few weeks. So far so good but will really be able to tell once we get our first set of pictures.

whitetaco02

Here are some pics of some turkeys. I can't post anyting else but turkeys! :biggrin2: :cool:

Attachments

• turkeys 1.JPG
    turkeys 1.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,185
  • turkeys.JPG
    turkeys.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,184

whitetaco02

Whitetaco, is that the 10 MP setting? They are pretty fuzzy but good color.

It is the 10 mp setting. I don't have any night time pictures. I am not sure what happened but hopefully after messing with the setting it will take pictures at night. It says in order for you to take day and night pics the settings for both day and night need to be set. I think my dad only did day thinking it would be set for day and night.

the reviews dont look to good. its a new design and leupold is new to trail cameras im sure they have work to do. will see how they grow with this

River Rambler

I'm surprised chasinggame's review scared so many off.
I got the kit this week and so far it's getting two big thumbs up from me.

By far the most well thought out camera and ten steps above any other game cam I've ever used. Finally someone actually put some thought and money into R&D and building something worth buying.

Glitches in Chasinggame's review are typical for early/new computer products. Heck even Apple misses some bugs. Leupold has a reputation to uphold and you can be sure they'll always make it right.

bowwinkles

yes sir, you are right about Apple. It also took them a couple of years to get it right. The RCX series is definately not there yet. Next year will probably be a much better story knowing Leupold and how they work.

River Rambler

Not necessarily. A patch is a quick and easy thing to adjust in production. It could be fixed by now. That review was 4 months ago.

I'll be testing mine hard, but so far everything says the RCX definitely IS there.