Liberty vs Oregon: Fiesta Bowl

bullgator

Really wanted to see Oregon play Ohio State.

bullgator

That would have been my pick after the Dawgs. Missouri is a no win situation. I just hope a bunch of players don't sit out???
Yep, I think they match up athletically very well and would have made an interesting game. The PAC-BIG matchups are usually very interesting.

ldavid008

OSU vs UGA would have been a great game.

However, with all the controversy with FSU and the playoffs. Setting them up to face UGA after UGA just got beat by the team that jumped them in the polls is a match-up that is just too good to pass up.

Madsnooker

OSU vs UGA would have been a great game.

However, with all the controversy with FSU and the playoffs. Setting them up to face UGA after UGA just got beat by the team that jumped them in the polls is a match-up that is just too good to pass up.
I worry about Dawg players sitting. They already have a few stars banged up and I could easily see them say they are done and will heal up and get ready for combine. I hope not but assume it's coming?

tcward

I worry about Dawg players sitting. They already have a few stars banged up and I could easily see them say they are done and will heal up and get ready for combine. I hope not but assume it's coming?
Yep. Combine is coming and the portal floodgates are fixing to open up. There are only 3 bowl games that mean a flip anymore. They are called the playoffs.

bullgator

Oregon-FSU would have been a good game

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep. Combine is coming and the portal floodgates are fixing to open up. There are only 3 bowl games that mean a flip anymore. They are called the playoffs.

Yep. I bet the bowl committees are ecstatic about this.