Lil help from T- Bone

Big Foot

Got a hot baiting tip from a T- Bone social media post - if you are not baiting you are waiting. He said to take a downed tree and point it at your stand - bait both sides - and wham- the deer will be more broadside than ever because they won’t feed straddling the log….well, I tried this and come 8:30 this am, ol slick head came in for breakfast - most lined up broadside shot 25 yards double lunged….The Mathews Switchback XT/ Rage 2 Blade strikes again.

Jumped, leg kicked and ran 30 before piling up….thanks T- Bone

Attachments

• E2E70098-0410-4E6B-8D88-DB3CFCD80693.jpeg
    E2E70098-0410-4E6B-8D88-DB3CFCD80693.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 70

F.A.R.R.

Congratulations on your bow doe.

I think I get what your saying but is it point a downed tree at your stand (like anarrow pointing at it) then bait the sides and the deer want to stand at 90 degrees to the downed tree ?

Big Foot

Congratulations on your bow doe.

I think I get what your saying but is it point a downed tree at your stand (like anarrow pointing at it) then bait the sides and the deer want to stand at 90 degrees to the downed tree ?

yes! Exactly.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I like using your thinker! Sounds like a great idea! Woohoo! Congrats on the deer too!:cheers:

livetohunt

Tips on how to pour corn on the ground properly lol
Almost comical. Why not walk these guys to their blind, hand them a cell phone so they can surf the internet while hunting, and then alert them when a deer is approaching the bait pile.