Looking for a dog/ handler for squirrels

bubbafowler

I've taken some children with beagler282 and a pack of dogs. But I have a couple of younger children, 9-12, that are interested in squirrel hunting. I have 140 acres in meriwether county we could hunt, or 150 in coweta. These children have hunted before and are safe with guns, and parents would be with them. If y'all willing, someone hit me up please.

TurkeyH90

If you are willing to travel Legacy Outdoors is hosting a squirrel hunt on Feb. 6 near Hawkinsville. 20$ ahead. Great ministry. I have participated with my dogs and another fella with fiests o.es down from Tennessee. I believe that includes lunch.

bubbafowler

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't mind traveling..... but I have 3-4 kids that would be going from church and unfortunately that weekend won't work. But I appreciate it!

4x4

If you are willing to travel Legacy Outdoors is hosting a squirrel hunt on Feb. 6 near Hawkinsville. 20$ ahead. Great ministry. I have participated with my dogs and another fella with fiests o.es down from Tennessee. I believe that includes lunch.

I was just in Hawkinsville this weekend! We had our annual field meet for Ga Falconry Association

Beautiful land there. Squirrels were everywhere, my hawk didn't know which one to go after!