Looking for a lease in Ga

Fl resident looking for a small long term family friendly lease in central or south Ga. Born in Ga and have hunted pretty much my whole life around oconee, loganville, and Monroe area. We are very Respectful and love to help in anyway we can. I can pay for any insurance if need be for anyone that has any private property they are willing to lease out. I have a 14yr old son and a 15yr old daughter that love to hunt. We are not meat hunters one doe a year feeds my whole family. We just enjoy the outdoors and hopefully given the opportunity to take a nice buck.

Thanks,

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
How much are you looking to spend for a club membership? We should know in a few weeks if we will have any openings. It's 3000 acres about an hour east of Macon. Family friendly club.

Triple C

KJ...I've always believed that persistence is a virtue. Keep persisting! Hope you find something that fits your needs.

jdorriety

How much are you looking to spend for a club membership? We should know in a few weeks if we will have any openings. It's 3000 acres about an hour east of Macon. Family friendly club.

I'm very interested in this, Please put me on the list also if anything comes up, i live in Warner Robins

Fl resident looking for a small long term family friendly lease in central or south Ga. Born in Ga and have hunted pretty much my whole life around oconee, loganville, and Monroe area. We are very Respectful and love to help in anyway we can. I can pay for any insurance if need be for anyone that has any private property they are willing to lease out. I have a 14yr old son and a 15yr old daughter that love to hunt. We are meat hunters one doe a year feeds my whole family. We just enjoy the outdoors and hopefully given the opportunity to take a nice buck.

Thanks,

Last edited: