Looking for family oriented hunting club or land to lease

tl140

Hey there! I am looking for a hunting club or hunting land to lease for the 22/23 hunting season. I am interested in a family oriented club, as my wife is a hunter and our 9 and 11 year old daughters would love to hunt with us.

We are responsible, respectful, and rule abiding. I am a law enforcement officer of 23 years so a family oriented, law abiding environment is a must. We live in Northeast Georgia, but are open to any options.

Thanks in advance for any consideration!

Verdery

Ruttin buck hunting club , 3000 acres Dublin ga. $1800 membership which wife and kids are included , we have water but no power, use generators. Camp sites. If interested can call me Vern at 404 319 5713

GerChap

My brother and I are searching for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest. We prefer a one year, longer term or seasonal lease - offering Big Game, Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Fishing and Camping availability …. Or any combination .… WE are FLEXIBLE! The ideal location for us would be within a 175 mile radius of Jackson Co. GA. My group is willing to put in a few work days to improve property potential.

If you or any readers of this thread have an interest in being creative by COMBINING OUR EFFORTS then let’s keep each other in mind and share if we find something that could work for all who are interested. As for a lease, we stand a better chance getting something suitable to any budget constraints. Thanks.