Looking for lease or club, North Georgia

menhadenman

Interested in lease or club in North Georgia, ideally within an hour or two of Blairsville (Union County). Most interested in rifle hunting with kids (all in elementary). Good with QDM, even happier to shoot does, hogs, or predators. Thanks for any leads.

longrangedog

I have 260 acres in Lumpkin County just south of the Chattahoochee NF. It has Nimblewill Creek and Etowah River. On the northern border you can access the CNF by walking across the property line. There is no CNF road in the immediate area which makes the CNF land difficult to access from the NF side. The NF land is almost like private land for users of my property. Access to my property is private road off hwy 52. Plenty of deer, hogs, turkey, coyotes, squirrels. Decent road system throughout best with 4WD. Looking to lease for coming hunting season for 10K.

Prazor1

I have 260 acres in Lumpkin County just south of the Chattahoochee NF. It has Nimblewill Creek and Etowah River. On the northern border you can access the CNF by walking across the property line. There is no CNF road in the immediate area which makes the CNF land difficult to access from the NF side. The NF land is almost like private land for users of my property. Access to my property is private road off hwy 52. Plenty of deer, hogs, turkey, coyotes, squirrels. Decent road system throughout best with 4WD. Looking to lease for coming hunting season for 10K.
Do you have any openings?

whisper8

Interested in lease or club in North Georgia, ideally within an hour or two of Blairsville (Union County). Most interested in rifle hunting with kids (all in elementary). Good with QDM, even happier to shoot does, hogs, or predators. Thanks for any leads.
Hey are you in Blairsville? I am near Nottely Lake