Looking to buy a tractor

7 point

Well I bought a Kobuta L3300 no bucket 2wd but couldn't beat the price $2500 it runs good no smoke just a little black puff when you first start it yesterday I put a 5ft disc behind it and went to the back of my yard and cut some ground up just to see what would do and it had plenty of power.

Attachments

• 100_0323.jpg
    100_0323.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Good looking tractor-and especially for the price you paid for it ! May not have everything you started out wanting but still a great tractor. Congratulations !

1gr8bldr

That Super Dexta feels like Woody when Buzz LightYear showed up

Last edited:

BriarPatch99

Nice looking tractor .... I'd get the Dexter fixed up ... you going to need it to pull the KB out places where the Dexter would have walked right through ...

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well I bought a Kobuta L3300 no bucket 2wd but couldn't beat the price $2500 it runs good no smoke just a little black puff when you first start it yesterday I put a 5ft disc behind it and went to the back of my yard and cut some ground up just to see what would do and it had plenty of power.

Gonna need some AG tires to get the most out of it.
Nice Tractor!

7 point

Gonna need some AG tires to get the most out of it.
Nice Tractor!

I will be changing the tires out on the rear soon I have thought about 14.00/20 Michelin military tires there the same width but just a inch or two taller.

7 point

These

Attachments

• T-39585R20XML-1.jpg
    T-39585R20XML-1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 119