Lost Turkey Call Help!

acemedic1

I've lost a long time wingbone call I bought in 2010-2013 at the turkey Rama I'm sure.

I believe the call was made in Toccoa ga but it had 3 black crosses and that's all I remember it having. TTT maybe.

Any idea who made this call?

Thank y'all very much!

Dupree

Towaliga Tom takers was a company that was around for a while from Georgia. Not sure if they still are. They made the 3 t’s look like the 3 crosses if I remember correctly.

acemedic1

Towaliga Tom takers was a company that was around for a while from Georgia. Not sure if they still are. They made the 3 t’s look like the 3 crosses if I remember correctly.
That's them! Wow thank you... any idea if they are still around

acemedic1

Hey y'all are awesome.... just got off the phone with him. Fingers crossed he can make a replacement...haven't been here in years and just like that y'all jump in and help! I appreciate y'alls time!

I'll update when I hear back if he can get one made!

PS... best wingbone I've ever heard or had the pleasure to trick a bird with!

Gadget

Hey y'all are awesome.... just got off the phone with him. Fingers crossed he can make a replacement...haven't been here in years and just like that y'all jump in and help! I appreciate y'alls time!

You might wanna check into Gerry Bramblet (Bram’s Bones) if he’s still making them. He used to be active here, don’t know his current status

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

Good luck replacing your old call ! And hang around

Gaswamp

Towaliga calls use to come to Unicoi. The maker is Brandon Washington. He still making calls. Didn't realize he made a wingbone

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Woody's is on it again. Another shining example of why I like this place so much.