Middle Georgia Mule shanked!

I was fortunate enough to self film this 215lb stud on a bed to food pattern. Stuck him with a ramcat. He didn't even make it out of the plot. Pressure is off and now I have the rest of the year to pin down a buck I have a 4 year history with. The video will be posted on my Facebook and YouTube channel : close proximity tv. Hope everyone has a great season. Stay safe and God bless!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 3,199

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
Do you think you would have had any shot at him without the Evolve?

Well... U forgot to put.. The bfo drawed him in. The ddd kept him from smelling me and the ramcat powered by obession bows put him down...

Did i leave something out???? By the way its against fourm rules to advertise.

Kris87

Didd i leave something out???? By the way its against fourm rules to advertise.

It's not against rules for product promotion if he doesn't own the products he's showing in the pictures. It's not advertising.

And I know plenty of people in the forum don't like it when the local folks push local products. I get it. But Jordan is a good dude, and good hunter. Let's all be nice.

tc2015

Congrats Jordan on a great deer. People gone hate the more successful u become!!! let it be, congrats again.

Bubba_1122

It's not against rules for product promotion if he doesn't own the products he's showing in the pictures. It's not advertising.

And I know plenty of people in the forum don't like it when the local folks push local products. I get it. But Jordan is a good dude, and good hunter. Let's all be nice.

No doubt that's a fine buck. Congratulations on that.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Congrats, Jordan; awesome buck!!