Mr. Bill Barger

mtcur

safe_image.php

OBITUARY
William J. Barger (Bill) born September 10, 1945 in Harriman, TN, passed away December 28, 2020 at home at age 75. He has lived most of his life in the Clax Gap Community.
Preceded in death by his parents: Mack Ollis Barger and Jean Hendrickson Barger; a brother, Larry Wayne Barger.
Survived by his wife, Rita Ann Barger; son, Stacy Barger and wife Kristie; daughter, Gina Noll and husband, Jerry; three grandchildren: Chris Barger, Alisa Gibson and husband, Tyler, and Bryant Barger; three great-grandchildren: Brody and Blakely Barger and Laken Gibson; nephews: Nicky and Jamie Barger; also like to mention a special Aunt Eleanor Edmonds and family who have a special place in all our hearts.
Bill was a machinist at Y-12 for 39 years. He continued to keep up and talk with his fellow co-workers. Bill was also known for his love of hunting, horses and raising his Barger Stock Feist Squirrel Dogs. The family would like to thank the Barger dog support and friends that have been made throughout the years.

Hillbilly stalker

He definitely was a pillar in the squirrel dog community. I never met him, but I’ve never heard a bad word about him. He put out a lot of good pups. He will truly be missed.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
safe_image.php

OBITUARY
William J. Barger (Bill) born September 10, 1945 in Harriman, TN, passed away December 28, 2020 at home at age 75. He has lived most of his life in the Clax Gap Community.
Preceded in death by his parents: Mack Ollis Barger and Jean Hendrickson Barger; a brother, Larry Wayne Barger.
Survived by his wife, Rita Ann Barger; son, Stacy Barger and wife Kristie; daughter, Gina Noll and husband, Jerry; three grandchildren: Chris Barger, Alisa Gibson and husband, Tyler, and Bryant Barger; three great-grandchildren: Brody and Blakely Barger and Laken Gibson; nephews: Nicky and Jamie Barger; also like to mention a special Aunt Eleanor Edmonds and family who have a special place in all our hearts.
Bill was a machinist at Y-12 for 39 years. He continued to keep up and talk with his fellow co-workers. Bill was also known for his love of hunting, horses and raising his Barger Stock Feist Squirrel Dogs. The family would like to thank the Barger dog support and friends that have been made throughout the years.
Sorry to hear. did he have a account on here ?
My condolences

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
those Barger feist are something to watch hunt. I have walked behind a few of them over the years.

Mr Bill was well know in the squirrel dog community, and highly thought of. I have had several people tell me that Mr Bill would give them a pup and tell them to let him know how they turned out. Not a cull pup, but a pup from a first rate pairing. A lot of the people in squirrel hunting used Barger dogs to cross into their lines to help with specific things they were trying to improve

RIP Mr Barger.