Mrs. elfiii's Weight Loss Skrimps

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So I finally looked in the mirror and this bowling ball I'm carrying around my waist has got to go. That means all the fun food has to go away.

Mrs. elfiii being the gourmet cook and empathetic person she is is heppin out.

Georgia large shrimp soaked in olive oil, lemon juice, crushed red pepper and "The Secret Ingredient" then pan fried in a cast iron skillet over a thin layer of olive oil and Kosher salt.

The salit is blanched asparagus, maters, onions olive oil and lemon juice and more "Secret Ingredients". Low cal, no carbs, loaded with protein. The best part is it was out of this world good. I ain't stepped on the scale yet this morning. Ain't going to neither.Skrimp.jpg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
So I finally looked in the mirror and this bowling ball I'm carrying around my waist has got to go. That means all the fun food has to go away.

Mrs. elfiii being the gourmet cook and empathetic person she is is heppin out.

Georgia large shrimp soaked in olive oil, lemon juice, crushed red pepper and "The Secret Ingredient" then pan fried in a cast iron skillet over a thin layer of olive oil and Kosher salt.

The salit is blanched asparagus, maters, onions olive oil and lemon juice and more "Secret Ingredients". Low cal, no carbs, loaded with protein. The best part is it was out of this world good. I ain't stepped on the scale yet this morning. Ain't going to neither.View attachment 1304225
You didn’t skrimp on the serving

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

TJay

Hang in there Elfii it's all about getting a good start. I've been toting around a bunch of extra weight and it has to go. I'm down about 15lbs and and need to lose that much again. Or more. We babysat the grands today so that means Messican food tonight which is ok if I can just stay away from the margaritas. Gonna be tough (I'm already thinking about a Texas 'rita).

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hang in there Elfii it's all about getting a good start. I've been toting around a bunch of extra weight and it has to go. I'm down about 15lbs and and need to lose that much again. Or more. We babysat the grands today so that means Messican food tonight which is ok if I can just stay away from the margaritas. Gonna be tough (I'm already thinking about a Texas 'rita).

I wish you hadn't said anything about Margaritas. Thank God I'm out of 'rita mix. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Needs some french fries. :)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member