Mud 2 sea ebike info

Does anyone here have or know someone who has a m2s all terrain ht 750 or similar ebikes. Does others at really low speed like taking off on a incline say in first gear peddling with assist on have there bike make a grunting noise and the motor kick and have to wait a bit for it to reset and try it again ? If you have other ebikes you are welcome to comment aswell. I have one and it will make like a grunting noise and cut the motor and power seems weird for a brand new bike. Seems kinda weak to me. Just be on the bike and trying to pedal aswell and it don’t want to go all advice and info appreciated

KingTiger

I have a Breeze Elite 750 watt ebike that's similar to yours. Mine's new too. I haven't heard any motor noise, I'll get some derailer noise in low gear that I need to adjust out.

You may need to turn up the electronic boost setting. I had mine set to 0 (lowest) & just fell over trying to make it up my inclined driveway. A setting of 6-7 seems to work best for me.

It seems to work best when I don't mess with the boost & maintain a steady pedal rate using the mechanical gears.

I haven’t got into the advance settings yet. Didn’t know how to access that. I seen somewhere where it showed how to do it seems like. I didn’t get much paperwork at all on this. Kinda have to figure it out as I go.