music cafe

Redbow

Good thread Core Lokt. I would post a couple but this ole windows 8, oh well.

I like Tom T Hall...The man who shot himself...Old Dogs and Children

I like a variety of music but country is my favorite...

Redbow

For Redbow:

Thanks...On March 6 2020 a man that I was friends with for most of my life put a pistol to his head and shot himself.. We were in Nam together, hunted and fished together, went out girl looking together and many other things that young men do in life. My friend was battling Cancer he never married but his niece lived with him...She told me he just couldn't take the pain anymore from his disease...This song always reminds me of him. RIP Ronnie my brother..

Core Lokt

Thanks...On March 6 2020 a man that I was friends with for most of my life put a pistol to his head and shot himself.. We were in Nam together, hunted and fished together, went out girl looking together and many other things that young men do in life. My friend was battling Cancer he never married but his niece lived with him...She told me he just couldn't take the pain anymore from his disease...This song always reminds me of him. RIP Ronnie my brother..

Sorry to read this Red. I hate it man. We just can't understand what is in friends heads that we think we know. I hate this happened brother.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This was a really good band from Alabama. The singer about got killed in a 4-wheeler wreck a few years ago. Love this video with the play on Deliverance.