My 2012 Prognostication for the Georgia Bulldogs

brownceluse

Uh oh,,,,he is teaching me something on recruting already:rolleyes: riiigggghhhhttt...

You act like USCe can pick and choose the talent they want....it dont work that way.:confused:...We have only seen one year out of the current Florida coaching regime and now all of the sudden "coaching is a joke"? Hate to say it but u sound like some Gator fans i know. Give the coaches a chance before u claim them a joke. We will always be coached up on defense, because of Muschamps background. As for offense Saban wanted Pease so that tells me how much the big time coaches think highly of our new OC.

As for Outlaw i hate that we lost him cause he is a o-lineman. Tre balls decommit doesnt hurt us in my opinion.

Get back to me on signing day. And once again u will see that uga and uf will rank higher (according to your favorite recruiting $ite) once again.
It depends how gin is arguing about SCe. Sounds like now it seems that SC is the best thing that happened to the ol ball coach........:rofl:

Rebel Yell

Banned
Just call it like I see it ginny. You don't have to like it but it is what it is.

Jefferey was pretty good. But his stats don't mean much to me.

If you want to just go on stats then Terrence Edwards the best receiver inUGA's history. Only a complete moron would say he was better than A.J. stats not withstanding.

So you can trot out all the stats you want. A.J. was and is better. Maybe not miles better but better nonetheless.

As for looking like a horse's rear end. You're the expert there.

Thank you. You just saved me from having to type that exact post.