My avatar is showing up on a thread I didn't post in.....

specialk

why?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’ve had computer glitches also in the past. Have not seen any lately.
Sometimes later it’s back to normal.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Is your username showing up as well or just the avatar?

Do you have a "friend" who knows your login info and might have logged in as you and made some posts?

specialk

I got good news in the ATC forum....i have no post in the thread but i see my avatar on top of the posters avatar....same user name and password since day one...no one knows but me.....there is NO post by me in the thread....

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Open the thread then copy the link to it and paste it into a reply here. Let me look thru the thread.

sinclair1

I don't see your avy in that thread. Maybe just a glitch on your side?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Y’all wouldn’t see it. It’s the one where u see the threads listed. His would show up. Lower right corner over the Op advey.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I figured that and wanted to look see if he had a deleted post that might still show the avatar but don't know which thread to look in.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Thanks. I see no reason for it.

I looked for deleted posts, "likes", and posts quoting something from another thread.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

specialk

Well dang....i quoted kmc in this here thread yesterday and that post is gone now.....spooky....

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Guess you need to mash the buttons harder to make the posts stay where you put them.

specialk

Quote me again. I want to see what u said. ?

You know now that you say that, I feel like I may of seen it. Not 100% sure tho. Spooky ?

post #9, I typed ''correct sir!'......below is a screenshot of what i'm seeing.....Untitled.png

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
No doubt, you need to wash out your computer right now. I hear glitches are highly contagious.