My goodness ! Enough already

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I am no DAWG fan and that’s a bunch of whining right there.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yup. They laid down so your team could feel better about its recent loss before that no matter bowl.
Laid down? :rofl:Too bad your leader Redhills laid down too!

How about, just acting like a normal ACC team and got beat like a drum. No wonder why you watch more UGA football than your sorry Noles.

Look at the bright side. The Noles finally made a bowl game Only to get embarrassed.

James12

Laid down? :rofl:Too bad your leader Redhills laid down too!

How about, just acting like a normal ACC team and got beat like a drum. No wonder why you watch more UGA football than your sorry Noles.

Look at the bright side. The Noles finally made a bowl game Only to get embarrassed.

It’s 2024, and it don’t matta, so say what you want. See you in the matta bowl. Till then, get the other here fish to clean. Yall leave Red Hills alone too!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I don’t think he grasps that Bama beat a good DAWG team. Had FSU made the bowl that mattered the butt whoopin may have been worse.

But then there’s that delusional thought that FSU deserved the slot instead of Bama though they got slaughtered by the team that Bama beat.

In which case the beat down during the playoffs would have been even worse. Take your licks and move on. The whining is down right undignified.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
FSU don't matta. Das why dey wuz playin' in dat don't matta bowl. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: