My Last....

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
And shell island has not improved :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm not on FB, but some one showed me a sunset pic he sent out on Friday evening of Memorial Day weekend.
Beautiful sunset.
ONE LONELY TRUCK IN THE ENTIRE PARKING LOT.
Swear ta god... every year before, you wouldn't be able to find a spot to park at that time and there'd be people meandering all about.

doomtrpr_z71

I'm not on FB, but some one showed me a sunset pic he sent out on Friday evening of Memorial Day weekend.
Beautiful sunset.
ONE LONELY TRUCK IN THE ENTIRE PARKING LOT.
Swear ta god... every year before, you wouldn't be able to find a spot to park at that time and there'd be people meandering all about.
Their business now is all those camper spots, while we were there we were the only people fishing except one other boat everything else was people just on vacation swimming

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Their business now is all those camper spots, while we were there we were the only people fishing except one other boat everything else was people just on vacation swimming
That's funny.
That's exactly what we had the heated falling out about.
His son told me what their plans were with the campground. I asked him what was he going to do about boat/trailer parking for people in the motel. They always parked on the "island" in the campground. Long story short our conversation ended with "That's not what you told everybody here when you bought the place".

Daddy comes banging on the side, not the door, of my camper at 10 pm and I was out 2 days later.