Need a better blind

ASH556

Sitting here in my Ameristep Doghouse with my 9y/o trying to get him his first. Kinda tight in here with both of us and we’re just sitting on tripod stools. Worst part is how low the windows are. Getting a crick in my neck trying to bend down and look through them. What do I need to buy to have an enjoyable blind hunting experience with my kids?

earlthegoat2

You need a two person capacity blind for one person IME. I have a two person hub style that is 55x55.

I would get one bigger than this for you and your kid. Doesn’t necessarily have to be longer in both dimensions but I would like at least 12 more inches in one.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Got two rhinos, the two and three person, hub ripped out of the 2 person 3rd time setting it up, piles broke in the 3 person second time setting it up. Had an ameristep 2 person blind for 6 years, great blind

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Sitting here in my Ameristep Doghouse with my 9y/o trying to get him his first. Kinda tight in here with both of us and we’re just sitting on tripod stools. Worst part is how low the windows are. Getting a crick in my neck trying to bend down and look through them. What do I need to buy to have an enjoyable blind hunting experience with my kids?
By myself the doghouse is kind of small. I have the new see through 2-3 ppl from TideWe coming from Amazon. My backpack is TideWe and I like it, so I’m good with the brand. It also has silent windows so No Velcro! It is like $139

earlthegoat2

Also get a set of shooting sticks or something to get a solid rest with. You will have space to move around and get a good comfortable and solid shot.

JROESEL

What ever it is, get the one that you can see out the entire blind, They are nice, and great for a child, the deer can’t see in, but you can see out the entire blind