Need a Good Green Bean Casserole Recipe

Core Lokt

Has anyone ever heard of putting water chestnuts in there to add a little more crunch?
:hair: can't stand those things.

Late to reply but there is a recipe on the cream of mushroom soup, Campble's brand. My wife makes a good one.. Cornbread dressing too...

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:hair: can't stand those things.

Late to reply but there is a recipe on the cream of mushroom soup, Campble's brand. My wife makes a good one.. Cornbread dressing too...
That's one of those things you either love or hate. I can't stand them myself. H22 likes em. I usually add a bunch of mushrooms to my green bean casserole. Still doesn't help much. :bounce:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That's one of those things you either love or hate. I can't stand them myself. H22 likes em. I usually add a bunch of mushrooms to my green bean casserole. Still doesn't help much. :bounce:
"Daisey" and little brother are just the opposite .. they hate shoones. If I ever tell them all of the stuff they've eat'n with shoones or shoone soup in it they'll retoactively hurl.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
"Daisey" and little brother are just the opposite .. they hate shoones. If I ever tell them all of the stuff they've eat'n with shoones or shoone soup in it they'll retoactively hurl.
My daughter in law said that she didn't eat anything with cream cheese in it as she gagged. She had 3 servings of my chocolate delight at Thanksgiving. I didn't say a word about all the cream cheese in it.:bounce::bounce:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
My daughter in law said that she didn't eat anything with cream cheese in it as she gagged. She had 3 servings of my chocolate delight at Thanksgiving. I didn't say a word about all the cream cheese in it.:bounce::bounce:
And folks wonder why we don't "Trust the Cook". :stir: