need help

goodeal

We have a 8 month old lab-beagle mix. Sam is very timid and extremely laid back but loves to play with our family. He is an inside dog wth our border collie we have a 40 by 40 fenced in area that they spend alot of afternoons in and if we are out in the yard thry are with us out there. They are never cooped up just spoiled and dont like the heat lol. Anyway Fri. night he got to feeling a lil droopy and we just fig it may have been somethig he ate or drug up in the yard. When we got up Sat. morning he was very lethargic and so on. He was just drained and barely had the energy to get around. He also had a fever. We took him to the vet and they confirmed he had a fever and ran blood work on him. Kidneys, liver, so on and so on seemed to be normal. All blood work was ok but the white blood count was up a little bit. They vet kept him and gave him fluids and put him on an antibiotic. I brought him home Mondy and he was a little better. He is pooping and peeing. I fed him last night and he just drug in there and wouldnt eat we had to hand feed him about half of what he usually eats. Fever was back. when I got home from work this morning he was still lethargic and did go outside and pee, and when we came back in wouldnt even eat a treat. (very unlike him lol) Anyway I took him back to the vet today and the re ran blood and had another fever. everything is the same all looks ok but the white blood count. Vet said prob just a virus or an infection. Any uggestions on what it could be. He has had his shots and is on heartworm preventitive. They have him again and giving him fluids and antibiotics. They also did an xray and stomach and etc was clear of obstructions. We justdont know what is going on with himand thats what is the crazy thing. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.