Needing some Crossbow Service work....

DoubleRR

I have a Ravin R10 Crossbow that I need to have a new set of string and cables put on it....I am looking for recommendations of a reliable and experienced Crossbow archery shop that can take care of my Ravin.... I live in Peachtree City Ga..... Thanks for your Time in Advance!

oppthepop

Dang - NOBODY??? I have a R-10 as well and really like it but sure would like to be able to get it serviced locally. Geeeez.

DoubleRR

Gable Sporting Goods in Douglasville can do the work for me...talked to them today...taking the Ravin over there tomorrow (very true about the BLM crowd at the Army/Navy store in Stockbridge store)...

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Order your string and cables then Take it to cabelas or bass pro.........I got mine from 60X. Their website is cool and you choose your colors. I think mine were around $69. Cabelas didn’t even charge me for install, where as a shop I was gonna go to was gonna charge me $25 to install cables, and another $25 for the strings. The lengths you need should be stamped on your limbs. Have fun with it!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Gable Sporting Goods in Douglasville can do the work for me...talked to them today...taking the Ravin over there tomorrow (very true about the BLM crowd at the Army/Navy store in Stockbridge store)...
how much is this gonna set you back? Just curious.

DoubleRR

not sure what you mean "it is in Henry County"? Gable Sporting Goods is in Douglasville Ga.... Douglas County Ga...… went over there today and left the Ravin R10 with them to replace the cables and string... they do have the Ravin Crossbow press and the experience for replacing the R10's cables and string.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
not sure what you mean "it is in Henry County"? Gable Sporting Goods is in Douglasville Ga.... Douglas County Ga...… went over there today and left the Ravin R10 with them to replace the cables and string... they do have the Ravin Crossbow press and the experience for replacing the R10's cables and string.
He was referring to Russ’s army/navy store. They used to have a really good guy in the bow shop. Not so much anymore. I used to hunt with a couple guys that new the owner and I got to know him through them. It’s in Henry county

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If you need a good shop east of Atlanta, the guys at social circle ace know what they’re doing

FOLES55

Call Scott at River bottom outdoors in heard county just north of franklin.