Never again

turkeykirk

Rode by an area I used to turkey hunt on. Never will be another bird gobbling here. No telling how many thousands of acres are being destroyed (developed) here in Middle Georgia.IMG_9150.jpeg

Last edited:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Gotta love all these move ins........ SMH.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Rode by an area I used to turkey hunt on. Never will be another bird gobbling here. No telling how many thousands of acres are being destroyed (developed) here in Middle Georgia.View attachment 1312360
And they say we shouldn't hunt and kill deer and turkey to eat, they say we're cruel peoples

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
see new faces every day that has moved in here in NC they put up no trespassing signs first thing
Same in NE Georgia.
It looks so tacky. It's like they want to move rural then they're scared to live here. They put up Gates, no trespassing signs. street lights. We all know we didn't buy that land. We know not to go on it.
I look both ways then I pull out on our secondary roads, I look at this neighbors cows in the fence, wave at that neighbor washin his boat, look to se if another old neighbor has left yet then WOW! There's some fancy car ridin my bumper!!! Mad cause I'm in their way. Where did they come from???!!!!
I get to the stop sign for the Highway and I have to wait, and wait....... and wait for all these new cars to go by. When I can pull out WOW!!! more cars ridin my bumper!!

Just felt like a rant I guess. I know and I believe everyone has their right to a piece of the pie. So it's fine. Good for property value I guess. And many new folks have became friends. It good, just saw the chance to rant.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
It’s really unbelievable at the number of subdivisions and huge apartment complexes being built right now in my area of west Ga .

Riverrat84

Makes complete sense why all the public land is over crowded. The price to lease something is as high as giraffes eye brows. Its because the dirt is disappearing by the day, literally. A few years back I think nwtf said 7000 acres every day were cleared for development if I’m not mistaken. It’s a sad situation that will unfortunately get worse. It truly is sad to see. And it’s everywhere.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have spent half a century watching them turn my area of western NC turn from heaven on earth to subdivision hel.