NEW Natural Voice Turkey Calling

Gadget

Not bad at all, work on rhythms and note enunciation. I would be careful with that "cluck" your making with your purr. It's very close to an alarm putt. Just food for thought, I believe more than anything you've put people "off" because your coming across as if your a veteran turkey hunter and a "know it all". If you had just filmed the video and said I'm working on my voice calling what do you guys think? You would have gotten some great advice, with out all the negative comments. Keep it up bud, good luck this spring....

se

agree with Scott here ^^^

tcoker

I like this kid. He's all about it. Better than I could do with natural voice for sure.

I think I'll stick to my calls, but keeping doing your thing.

JWT

Not bad at all, work on rhythms and note enunciation. I would be careful with that "cluck" your making with your purr. It's very close to an alarm putt. Just food for thought, I believe more than anything you've put people "off" because your coming across as if your a veteran turkey hunter and a "know it all". If you had just filmed the video and said I'm working on my voice calling what do you guys think? You would have gotten some great advice, with out all the negative comments. Keep it up bud, good luck this spring....

se
Remember , turkey hunting ain't all about calling, learn your woods
&good luck

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I give you an absolute A for being brave enough to put yourself on video. I thought it was pretty good.

The mtn man

Thanks y'all!

You remind me of a younger me, I had a good run through my teens and early 20s, In my mind I was the best turkey hunter that walked, then I ran into that old boss gobbler up here in the mtns. we had a name for him, I won't post it here, took me 2 full seasons to kill him, To say I was humbled was an understatement, It made me a better turkey hunter. I then started remembering the advise them old veteran turkey hunters had given me years before, You will do fine with your voice or how ever you want to call them, I wish you all the luck, If you get one on video with your voice, post it, I would enjoy watchin it.

BeardsandSpurs

Thanks for the motivation guys, only makes practicing it easier! Good luck to y'all this season!

WestGaJohn

I can tell the work you're putting into it. I, myself, was impressed. Thing about the ole gobbler is, you can make all kind of pretty sounds on all kind of expensive or inexpensive calls & if he ain't coming, he ain't coming. Filled my tags last year using a $4.95 call I got from Wing Supply. Some kind of a hollow box with a strip of aluminum down the middle. Works for me. Hope you stay after it & much luck to you.

born2hunt99

:eek::D

BeardsandSpurs

Thanks man!!! My first two years, I was nervous and jerked the gun when I shot!! Trying to get better with my calling though, thanks for the comment! Much appreciated!