RobRay

Hello to all in Outdoor Cafe. Just signed up and look forward to all the great recipes and post. I'll need a little time to get use to this site so be patient with me.

:cheers::cool:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Welcome & just jump on in and a word of warning............ this bunch LOVES pictures!!:D

Hornet22

ROMEO
Welcome & just jump on in and a word of warning............ this bunch LOVES pictures!!:D

Yeeuupp, shore do.:cool: No pic, ditnt happen. Do you prefer teflon or blackiron?:stir:
:cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hello to all in Outdoor Cafe. Just signed up and look forward to all the great recipes and post. I'll need a little time to get use to this site so be patient with me.

:cheers::cool:

Welcome RobRay, the 'one' with two first names :D :cheers:

Understatement!!! :rofl:

Yeeuupp, shore do.:cool: No pic, ditnt happen. Do you prefer teflon or blackiron?:stir:
:cheers:

:hair: Depends :biggrin3: I've cooked the teflon slap off a pan before ::ke:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Welcome aboard. There are some great folks that hang out here. Look forward to your posts!:cool:

Hornet22

ROMEO
Dadgum RR, hit a grandslam the first time at bat why dontcha.:cool: Mighty fine right dere, mighty fine. You gonna do jes fine in heah wit us.:cheers:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard, some good lookin' grub there. :cheers:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I sure hope I can cut the mustard with you guy's.:D

With pics like those you will be fine! Grub looks awesome!!!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:banginghe Oh no, ANOTHER mustard lover!!:D