No more "Boy Scouts"......

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Seems to me we would be more concerned with children being abused in the Boy Scouts than trying to turn a dumb joke into an attack on children.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
All this talk of merit badges and earning stuff does bring up a curious question.......how much of a problem do the scouts have with folks sewin' on patches they didn't really earn? I know they teach integrity and service, but there's gotta be some little billy's out there claimin' a whole sash full of stuff they never really did.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
All this talk of merit badges and earning stuff does bring up a curious question.......how much of a problem do the scouts have with folks sewin' on patches they didn't really earn? I know they teach integrity and service, but there's gotta be some little billy's out there claimin' a whole sash full of stuff they never really did.
Got at least one of those types in the GON forums ;)

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Im still waiting to hear the Boy Scout folks address 1eye’s post back there. That prevert weren’t inviting him back to teach him how to sew.
Yeah, aint nobody gonna go there.
And that pervert had had plenty of inside help.
The message was gleefully delivered to me by another scout.
Garrantee he had got his patch.
Aint no way the other adults camping with us didn't know about the shenanigans. They were a tight gruop in a tiny community.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yeah, aint nobody gonna go there.
And that pervert had had plenty of inside help.
The message was gleefully delivered to me by another scout.
Garrantee he had got his patch.
Aint no way the other adults camping with us didn't know about the shenanigans. They were a tight gruop in a tiny community.
Stop demeaning children you ignorant meany pants. Just don’t you bring that stuff up.

sinclair1

There was a perv in Mableton named Vic. He bought one of the high school kids a new GT mustang back in 1985.

The whole town knew of him but as far as I know he was never busted. He knocked on my door and the kid across the street. I knew my dad could get rowdy, but that was the first of only two times.