North FL and South GA - GreenWing Event

Tallahassee Florida Chapter of Ducks Unlimited is hosting its annual GreenWing Event out at the airstip on Phipps Plantation on April 11th, 2015. This event has a lot of items for kids and is a great way to spend some time outdoors and with fellow waterfowlers. Some of the items are listed below, and please go visit the Tallahassee Chapter of Ducks Unlimited Facebook page for more info also!

Please join us for the Tallahassee Greenwing Field Day on Saturday, 04/11/2015. This is a fun-filled day for boys and girls of all ages - shooting activities, hunter safety, wildlife identification, law enforcement, FWC, hunting retriever demonstrations, ATV rides, and more. Bradley's sausage dogs for lunch. Fun for the whole family. Please get registered early for a early bird draw

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Prize Award

Here's another reason to consider attending this event:

ONE LUCKY GREENWING WILL WIN A LIFETIME FLORIDA SPORTSMAN'S LICENSE!

That's right - we're going to award one child a license that gives them every Florida hunting and fishing privilege they could possibly need for life (excluding Federal Duck Stamp). You'll have to be present to win.

My name is David Cardman and I'm the Greenwing Chairman for Tallahassee DU. You can contact me with any questions - shoot me a PM here or email me at tallahasseegreenwings@gmail.com.

Thanks for the interest and please share this with anyone who might be interested.

Tallahassee Greenwings Duck Box Project

One of the activities at our upcoming Field Day is a woodworking craft where the kids will be building wood duck boxes. This was a huge hit last year and we look forward to more boxes and more fun this year.

Please email tallahasseegreenwings@gmail.com for more details. We hope you can make it.

More details about the event - putting the final touches on it now and looking forward to a great day:

Fire trucks, boats, SWAT personnel and vehicles, archery, shotgunning, wood duck box build, dogs, horses, helicopters, waterfowl ID, hunter safety, grilled sausage dogs for lunch, goody bags for kids, gun raffles, and the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY of a Lifetime Florida Sportsman's License for one child.

It's going top be a great day - please share the word if you can. Thanks.

This is this weekend, should be a great time on Saturday, make sure to bring out the kids and have a good Saturday in the outdoors!