Greenwing Event / Tom Knapp

GADUCKTHRASHER

Walton County Chapter Ducks Unlimited Greenwing Event

Saturday August 18, 2007

Starts 9:00 am

Jaw-Doc-Farms
1375 Hightower Trail
Social Circle, GA

Raffles and doorprizes / lunch provided / Bring chairs and BB guns for kids.

$10.00 per greenwing
includes: lunch, t-shirt, and 1 year subscribtion to puddler magazine.

Come out and enjoy the 19th Annual Greenwing event! We will have the popular BB-gun shoot with metals for the top shooters. There will be the "Let's Get Wild" snake presentation with Steve Scruggs and a retriever demonstration. Benelli trick shooter Tom Knapp will also be there showing off his skills.

Adults that do not have kids are welcome to come and enjoy this event.

This is a rare opportunity to see Tom Knapp, he has been booked for 3 years.

elkoholic

I am might join you guys there. Do you know what time Tom Knapp is going to be doing his thing. Does anyone have the times for everyting.

GADUCKTHRASHER

The retriever demonstration will start around 9:00 am, then the "Let's Get Wild" snake with Steve Scruggs will probably start around 10:00 am, BB contest around 11:00 am, Lunch around 12:00, and Tom Knapp will be sometime after lunch. On Tom's website they have him setup for 1:00. Hope you make it out. It is a great time for all. There is also plenty of shade trees to keep cool. Don't forget to bring chairs.

snuffy

Don't forget your shooting glasses, my Grandson is shooting in the BB gun thing.

Booner Killa

Bring yours, your neighbors' and the kids down the street. It's gonna be the biggest event the state has ever seen for sure folks.

DeweyDuck

Greenwing

I'll be there with my son and 2 grandsons plus a friend and his son too. Gonna be a good'un!