Not how I wanted to start my season… :(

Ajohnson0587

Well, now that hunting season is over, I spent the last 2 weeks prepping the boat for this spring and summer, new fluids, filters, etc… Also, added another 12 GARMIN for dedicated LS, and cleaned up the wiring. So today me and the 3 kids load up and headed to Lanier, bite was slow, but we still had fun. Loaded up the boat at 3:30 to head home and found the bow of the boat has a HUGE crack across the welds right below the trolling motor. Can anyone here recommend an aluminum welder that has done hull repair before? I want to fix this ASAP, because it will continue to get worse. The boat is a 2013 Tracker Pro165

Attachments

• IMG_2358.jpeg
    IMG_2358.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 178

hipster dufus

I got my g3 back today, ribs welded. BnB in conyers set it up. Had a guy in monroe weld on my old weld bilt. BnD fabricators.

Ajohnson0587

I got my g3 back today, ribs welded. BnB in conyers set it up. Had a guy in monroe weld on my old weld bilt. BnD fabricators.
Found B&B on google, but they didn’t specify if they did aluminum repair. Do you happen to have the # for the Fab shop? You an PM it to me, if not, I’ll reach out to B&B Monday morning.

hipster dufus

The fab shop did my repair in 10 min, i prepped the area myself. U can try em at this number. Call a marine repair shop near u and ask them to reccomend a welder

Attachments

• IMG_3218.png
    IMG_3218.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 5

Bjrink

Looks like you may need additional structure support to hold that weld together. Aluminum welds are strong but there is a lot force on that joint