Not really a deal but a cool revolver you don’t see every day

Robert28

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Good lines.

I have a Hand Ejector Model of 1905 that belonged to my grandfather. It is the g-g-g-grandfather to the Mod 10. Had good lines back then too. LOL

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Carried a combat master piece for 20 years. Grew very confident with the weapon. Probably own one one day out of nostalgia.

earlthegoat2

Really not a bad price for a pre lock in an uncommon barrel length.

I know trade ins can have some pretty good wear but $400 is a deal still even after shipping and transfer.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Nice!
I have a 2 or 3" and it is a pretty good shooter...not sure if there is a dash after the 10.

bighonkinjeep

Found a cool old model 10 box documents and receipt from Gun corral( Gun shop that used to be in Avondale) about a decade ago in a demo house. Think the receipt was for $110.
Thought to myself hey thats probably worth picking up.
Listed it online and sold the empty box & docs to a collector in less than 5 minutes for $40. Glad I was able to get it to someone who appreciated it and it didnt go to a landfill.

ddavis1120

I have my Dad’s combat masterpiece service revolver. Because of the sentimental value, it is a safe queen but I do pull it out on some range days.
I try to introduce people to shooting and often let them move up from shooting 22s to mild 38s in the S&W. It is a joy to shoot.

Latest posts