Not sure who was going more crazy...

krizia829

Me or my Silverado!!

Windows started going down on their own, doors started unlocking by themselves while driving. Windows would go down again when I'd turn off the ignition. Truck would unlock when I'd lock it, etc.

Lol........ Key fob unlock button was stuck facepalm::rofl:

I was panicking because the rain down here was out of control!! Thankfully it happened when it stopped! Lol

bullgator

My wife’s Audi does some crazy stuff,….almost as crazy as the explanations the dealership service rep gives me.

Redbow

That's why I still like cars and trucks with no crazy stuff in them to cause such problems. Give me the old standard window crank down by hand any day, and no FOB, no back up cam, no remote start. no computer, see my old '86 Silverado doesn't have all that junk.

krizia829

That's why I still like cars and trucks with no crazy stuff in them to cause such problems. Give me the old standard window crank down by hand any day, and no FOB, no back up cam, no remote start. no computer, see my old '86 Silverado doesn't have all that junk.
I agree! And they will last you wayyyy longer than all these new trucks! Even with proper maintenance I bet the older trucks will outrun them any day

tcward

Me or my Silverado!!

Windows started going down on their own, doors started unlocking by themselves while driving. Windows would go down again when I'd turn off the ignition. Truck would unlock when I'd lock it, etc.

Lol........ Key fob unlock button was stuck facepalm::rofl:

I was panicking because the rain down here was out of control!! Thankfully it happened when it stopped! Lol
Remember the movie “Christine”? LOL!