Number 3

Back40hunter

Tried that over gut piles. Never had much luck. You must have a Pack nearby!
Yep, I’m covered up with them. I can hear three different packs singing some nights. Sometimes I do sweeten the pile with a spoon full of commercial bait or some bacon grease of oil from fish cooker. Just use whatever I happen to have.

baddave

Yep, I’m covered up with them. I can hear three different packs singing some nights. Sometimes I do sweeten the pile with a spoon full of commercial bait or some bacon grease of oil from fish cooker. Just use whatever I happen to have.
do you generally have to sit for long times??

Doug B.

BACON GREASE? No wonder they come!!!!

Back40hunter

do you generally have to sit for long times??[/
The latest I have killed one was 1:15am. That was my longest sit. I had been on stand from 9:30 until she showed up. I killed one at 10:39 and had only been there an hour or so. The other one I killed was behind my house. Got him at 12:30 and had only been sitting about an hour and half. I have one pile I can see from my deck so I do a little short sit on it a lot of nights. If I can hear yotes close by I stay a little longer.