? Official 2019 T/C SMACK TALK Thread?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Yeah it's almost as big as the tractor bucket!!!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Is the tractor bucket how you bring your crickets in and the gobblers out?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
My turkeys are getting wet right now. I am not. Wind is supposed to pick up after the rain to. I guess I'll go back to work for a few days and try them when the weather is better

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Man trying to find a bird this year is tough. One year everything goes right and the next year nothing goes right. :huh:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Man trying to find a bird this year is tough. One year everything goes right and the next year nothing goes right. :huh:
I had 2 gobble inside of 100 yards at 11:30 today. Gobbled 7-8 times for the next 20 minutes. SAt for an hour longer and don't know what happened to them. Im not doing to well myself. I'll be sitting on that ridge in the morning though

Bubba_1122

Man trying to find a bird this year is tough.
I worked hard yesterday. Heard first gobble at 7:03 from up close and had last gobble shut down after 7 yesterday evening. Spent pretty much all day in the woods and no birds in between and no dead turkeys ( stayed after em hard all day).

Will be back on the edge of the late bird’s roosting area this morning to try to re-kindle our conversation.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I had 2 gobble inside of 100 yards at 11:30 today. Gobbled 7-8 times for the next 20 minutes. SAt for an hour longer and don't know what happened to them. Im not doing to well myself. I'll be sitting on that ridge in the morning though

Good luck with em

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I worked hard yesterday. Heard first gobble at 7:03 from up close and had last gobble shut down after 7 yesterday evening. Spent pretty much all day in the woods and no birds in between and no dead turkeys ( stayed after em hard all day).

Will be back on the edge of the late bird’s roosting area this morning to try to re-kindle our conversation.

I don't know how you can sit there all day. If he is not hot and coming I'm gone looking for another one.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Starting to see a few lone hens the past couple of days.

Went a listening this morning before work....nothing. Birds are ghosts this year it seems.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Starting to see a few lone hens the past couple of days.

Went a listening this morning before work....nothing. Birds are ghosts this year it seems.

All my spots are silent facepalm:

Squadron77

I went yesterday and heard over 12 gobblers. I had to come to work so I'll get back Saturday and should be able to kill one. It's really hard to hear them over the sound of them 8000 crickets I released 3 weeks ago. :cool:

GAMHUNTER35

birds not gobblin on my place did hav a tom come in quiet mon only to bust me an walk off havnt seen or heard any since going on a quota hunt this sat maybe i will at least hear some will hav 20,000 acs to wonder around on for a week