Oh yeah a gut buster

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
All the kids were here today for Easter egg hunting since we have rain tomorrow and Sunday so we doubled up with a surprise bday party for my Daughter in law.

She’s been wanting a low country boil so we went with that. Every pan and pot is full. We way over cooked - but I know what’s for lunch tomorrow!!!
CE32F71A-0CBE-4260-BEAE-292249179BA5.jpeg2E3B651C-637C-4831-8CED-B1E30CC84FD1.jpeg

georgia_home

Did you cook the shrimp bugs separate from the veggies? Or together ?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Did you cook the shrimp bugs separate from the veggies? Or together ?
I had to use two pots because of the amount we cooked so this time, yes. I cooked the corn, taters and sausage in one pot and shrimp, muscles, and bugs in another.

Normally I’ll cook them all in the same pot.

georgia_home

Good problem to have.

I’ve got our “ham“ pot. And when we have 6 people, it’s pushing it a little. more than 6, we’d be on a branch pot too

I had to use two pots because of the amount we cooked so this time, yes. I cooked the corn, taters and sausage in one pot and shrimp, muscles, and bugs in another.

Normally I’ll cook them all in the same pot.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Good problem to have.

I’ve got our “ham“ pot. And when we have 6 people, it’s pushing it a little. more than 6, we’d be on a branch pot too
I’m upsizing. I have two 52 quarts and I’m considering getting a 180 quart.

When we cook crab legs for around 6 people it can be challenging on being able to get everything in one pot.

My cousin had a seafood restaurant and when they cooked crab legs he used 180 quart pots.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Man Yeah!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You got any left? I can be there in two hours. I'll pick up whatever you need on the way. :bounce:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
You got any left? I can be there in two hours. I'll pick up whatever you need on the way. :bounce:
Come on!! We have 4 gallons left after lunch today. All we need are empty bellies!!