It's GOT to be good. It's from the Low Country. :fine::fine::fine:
Everything is better there. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Gonna have to try that! :rockon::rockon:
It's GOT to be good. It's from the Low Country. :fine::fine::fine:
Everything is better there. :bounce:

You can use almost everything they have for a salad dressing straight up, especially their Balsamic vinegars. The Bourbon Balsamic is killer on a fruit salad.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about pre-flavored olive erl.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
You can use almost everything they have for a salad dressing straight up, especially their Balsamic vinegars. The Bourbon Balsamic is killer on a fruit salad.
I was eyeing that bourbon balsamic!
I don't know about pre-flavored olive erl.
Try it. You'll like it. We bought a garlic flavored olive erl a while back and it's pretty good.

nkbigdog

I love a heavily infused, fresh garlic olive oil. I have not yet visited a shop that has open last year, on the round about in Ellijay....I have got to go there and check it out..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You talking about their infused oils or their plain ones?

D. All of the above. Mrs. elfiii has prolly a dozen bottles ranging from their straight up olive oil to everything else and every bit of it is good to the last drop. I made a fruit salik last weekend and dosed it with their bourbon balsamic vinegar and it was lick the bowl clean good.

Oldstick

Love olive oils, as long as you don't start serving it for dipping bread like the trendy restaurants or putting it on toast in the morning like my dear 85 YO Mom has started to do.

pop pop jones

It doesn't have to be trendy, for them to try the olive oil and bread trick. The place in Carrollton acted offended, when I told them to take the cooking oil, back to the kitchen and bring me some butter.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I like butter, lard, and olive oil. Even if it's trendy, bread dipped in olive oil is good.

Ain't a thing in the world wrong with dipping bread in olive oil.:rockon: