On My Way To Tallahassee!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I didn’t toss first stone, but I’ll respond in kind.
DAWGs lost the SEC and sat out the Natty with one easiest schedules ever.
Bama’s performance isn’t in your stats.
Kirby is a good coach, mixed his own talents in with what he learned from Saban. The future looks as good as it’s been in decades for the DAWGs.
I liked improvement I saw at Bama this year, will be fun next year.
The rivalry will continue.
I didn’t toss the 1st stone either. Buckmisser did. This thread wasn’t even about Bama till Buckmisser crawled in here running his mouth and stirred us Dawgs up. I was just trying to cut the fool with FSU fans. But he wanted some attention too, I reckon. :bounce:

Now about that easy schedule for my Dawgs. That last stretch of games was filled with rivalry games and some pretty dang good teams to boot. Dawgs weren't even healthy during that stretch, and weren't at 100% all year. That's a fact. By the time the SEC championship rolled around Dawgs were beat up. Bama prolly was as well. Those key injuries finally caught up with the Dawgs. It happens. And I truly do believe had we been 100% healthy they would've beaten Bama. Heck, I expected them to do so anyway, especially after seeing how poorly Bama was playing. Bama caught us that day at the right time. I hate it, but I ain't crying about it. We had one heck of a run. And that 29 game winning streak is the longest in SEC history. It had to come to an end at some time. I just wish it hadn't at the hands of Bama. Looking forward to a new, even longer winning streak by the Dawgs.

And I'm sure Kirby learned a lot from Saban. I won't deny that. But seeing how Bama hasn't been themselves since Kirby left, one could argue that Kirby had a lot to do with Saban's success as well. Bama made it a lot farther this year than a lot of us thought they would, me included. They had a good season and won an SEC championship. I'd be very thankful for that if I were a Bama fan.

Hopefully we get revenge in Tuscaloosa come September 28. Can't wait!

GO DAWGS!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I didn’t toss the 1st stone either. Buckmisser did. This thread wasn’t even about Bama till Buckmisser crawled in here running his mouth and stirred us Dawgs up. I was just trying to cut the fool with FSU fans. But he wanted some attention too, I reckon. :bounce:

Now about that easy schedule for my Dawgs. That last stretch of games was filled with rivalry games and some pretty dang good teams to boot. Dawgs weren't even healthy during that stretch, and weren't at 100% all year. That's a fact. By the time the SEC championship rolled around Dawgs were beat up. Bama prolly was as well. Those key injuries finally caught up with the Dawgs. It happens. And I truly do believe had we been 100% healthy they would've beaten Bama. Heck, I expected them to do so anyway, especially after seeing how poorly Bama was playing. Bama caught us that day at the right time. I hate it, but I ain't crying about it. We had one heck of a run. And that 29 game winning streak is the longest in SEC history. It had to come to an end at some time. I just wish it hadn't at the hands of Bama. Looking forward to a new, even longer winning streak by the Dawgs.

And I'm sure Kirby learned a lot from Saban. I won't deny that. But seeing how Bama hasn't been themselves since Kirby left, one could argue that Kirby had a lot to do with Saban's success as well. Bama made it a lot farther this year than a lot of us thought they would, me included. They had a good season and won an SEC championship. I'd be very thankful for that if I were a Bama fan.

Hopefully we get revenge in Tuscaloosa come September 28. Can't wait!

GO DAWGS!
I honesty wouldn’t bet anything they would won the west after S FL, but they did. No excuse in the natty, they failed to execute.

Coach Saban was dissecting the loss on one sports talk shows. I never would have thought of this as impact. The difference between playing huddle vs a no huddle teams. Bama never adapted to the tempo and getting a good read on the formations. They failed to execute.

The improvement is headed in the right direction and I’m liking the potential of next year, we shall see. My comment was in good fun brother, see you next year.

ROLLTIDE!

Doboy Dawg

Alabama will be fine next year as Coach Prime takes over for a retiring Saban. Look at it in a positive light he can always make new Aflac commercials :ROFLMAO:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This thread is more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.