Once again go GONZAGA

LOVEMYLABXS

Man what a finish the other night :fine: Now just one more game ::;:clap:

GO GONZAGA BULLDOGS:cheers:

ugajay

I haven't watched baylor play this year. Definitely pulling for the Zags. Hate the game comes on so late. It'll be hard for me to watch having to get up at 4 in the morning

BornToHuntAndFish

Great finish & congrats to the Zags on the close OT semi-finals win with Freshman Jalen Suggs hitting a 40-ft. buzzer beater near half court for the win.

Ought to be a fine close competitive game tonight from the #1 seed powerhouse teams in the finals tonight.

Baylor has 2 Georgia players, starter Davion Mitchell (Junior) from Hinesville, GA (southeast) & Adam Flagler (Sophomore) from Duluth, GA (metro Atlanta).

Time = 3:08

Gonzaga's Jalen Suggs becomes a March Madness legend

April 3, 2021

March Madness

Watch the amazing, instant classic ending of the Gonzaga-UCLA Final Four game with countless angles of the Jalen Suggs buzzer beater in Overtime to help Gonzaga beat UCLA. Gonzaga is undefeated and will now face Baylor.

stonecreek

I watched the game(second half) and thought it was as good a game as I have seen in awhile. That also includes UCLA. Looking forward to tonight’s game. Hope it’s a good one but pulling for Gonzaga

BamaGeorgialine

I gotta pull for Baylor. My son played in a showcase one year with the point guard for Baylor, Davion Mitchell #45. Super super nice kid. Kinda pulled for him ever since. Especially when he transferred from Auburn after his freshman year!

LOVEMYLABXS

Dang not lookin good for my ZAGS :hair::banginghe

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
That sucks to go undefeated all season, then loose in the championship game. I was hoping they'd win the championship. Gonzaga had a great season, though.

BornToHuntAndFish

Would've been nice to see Gonzaga finish undefeated with the national championship. Surprising it was not a closer game. Congrats to Baylor.

stonecreek

Baylor was faster, more aggressive and there rotation off the bench was solid. For whatever reason the game Saturday took its toll on the Zags.

BamaGeorgialine

Baylor is flat out a better team. Their defense is relentless. Baylor led basketball in three point percentage as well. Fun game to watch but, it wasn't going to be close at any point.