OSU April update....

Madsnooker

Well not much to update but I have not been around lately. Looks like alot of others haven't as well. Lol
With that said I hope today finds everyone doing well and I'm sure everyone is excited for their teams upcoming season!!! :cheers:

I'll do a better job in the May update. :wink:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The heck with football snook.... Let's go fishing! Me, the son, and a couple buddies heading to Delacroix next week

Madsnooker

The heck with football snook.... Let's go fishing! Me, the son, and a couple buddies heading to Delacroix next week
Was trying to go to Charlotte Harbor and get on some big snook today but decided against it as the wind is gonna blow later in the day. Hope you get on them.

Madsnooker

Saw one mock draft that had Chris Olave going to the Falcons in the first round.
He is a great smooth receiver. He is also a first class person. Very humble and a very hard worker. Day found him by going to his highschool to see another kid. Olave had no D1 offers at that time. As Day was watching the kid he went to see Olave kept making crazy catches and when Day asked his coach about him the coach said he was the hardest worker on the team and had a drive to be the best. Day offered him a scholarship and the rest is history. Gotta love kids like Olave.

BamaGeorgialine

He is a great smooth receiver. He is also a first class person. Very humble and a very hard worker. Day found him by going to his highschool to see another kid. Olave had no D1 offers at that time. As Day was watching the kid he went to see Olave kept making crazy catches and when Day asked his coach about him the coach said he was the hardest worker on the team and had a drive to be the best. Day offered him a scholarship and the rest is history. Gotta love kids like Olave.
I've heard that same story a whole bunch of times. Just insert another player's name, but do we really know that these are great kids. I can only speak on the kids that I actually know myself. I've always found that kinda strange

Madsnooker

I've heard that same story a whole bunch of times. Just insert another player's name, but do we really know that these are great kids. I can only speak on the kids that I actually know myself. I've always found that kinda strange
That is true but I've watched how Olave has carried himself the last 4 years and what the coaches always say about him so that's where I'm coming from. I passed that along since you brought up Atl maybe gitting him. I think he would be a great team player that's not a ME player based on what I have read and seen of him.
Could he be a scum bag? Sure as I don't know him personally?

BamaGeorgialine

That is true but I've watched how Olave has carried himself the last 4 years and what the coaches always say about him so that's where I'm coming from. I passed that along since you brought up Atl maybe gitting him. I think he would be a great team player that's not a ME player based on what I have read and seen of him.
Could he be a scum bag? Sure as I don't know him personally?
I never brought Atl getting him. Nothing against him, but I surely hope that the Falcons don't go the wide receiver route again. I don't care if they get an OSU player as long as it's an offensive lineman or a defensive end that can rush the passer.

Madsnooker

I never brought Atl getting him. Nothing against him, but I surely hope that the Falcons don't go the wide receiver route again. I don't care if they get an OSU player as long as it's an offensive lineman or a defensive end that can rush the passer.
Sorry I stand corrected on you bringing him up to atl. I do agree with your thoughts though on a pick that high. It should go to a game changer on the oline or dline. Those are harder to come by then a very good receiver.