Pickems 2022 is forming

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
So if you want to participate indicate as much in this thread.

Week 0 as it is being called is not even a full 4 weeks away. Actually there are some interesting games that week.

The most coveted crown in all of sports is yours should that funny shaped ball bounce your way.

There will be prizes as soon as the generous GON members step up as they have done in the past. If so inclined you can list the prize offering here but there will be a separate thread with the prizes listed. If making an offer declare if it is for the regular season, bowl contest or both.

The rules will be posted along with the first weeks games but will be similar to if not identical to previous years.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
entries:

gobbleinwoods
bullgator
Cool Hand Luke
ddgarcia
Madsnooker
Tblank
bilgerat
benellisbe
biggdogg
elfiii
antharper
Whitefeather
mguthrie
Throwback
Resica
Chris 195 7/8 B&C
SinclairDAWG71
DAWG1419
BassRaider
Knotmuch
Rackmaaster
toolmkr20
rhbama
savannahkelly
gacowboy
Tail Chaser
johnnyk2000
dang
huntfish
BrowningSlayer
ClemsonRangers
ripsaw
jimbo4116

Last edited:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Think I will give it a go this year. Will be my first. Also put me down for a $25 Bp card. Not sure where I am supposed to send the card thou.
Just sit on it til season is over and PM the winner for their address and mail direct to them.

benellisbe

I'll donate a laser engraved cutting board (winner to choose from available options). Example:cuttinboard.jpeg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Think I will give it a go this year. Will be my first. Also put me down for a $25 Bp card. Not sure where I am supposed to send the card thou.

Just remember to enter every week.

biggdogg

Count me in please. And I'll toss in a $25 BPS gift card as well.

benellisbe

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ll play ! $25 bp gift card for bowl contest

Whitefeather

Management Material
Include "A Whitefeather" again this year. I'll even throw in a quart of homemade muscadine wine to the winner.

benellisbe

That is awesome. Can't wait to fillet some snook on it with my yeti full of sweet tea. ?

My graphics art program won't accept any "the" Ohio State logos... sorry Snook.