Pinnacle Baitcaster

juniorbassman

i used to have a pinnacle. it was a round baitcaster that was similar to the abu garcia ambassador series. it was a great reel for the money. it was a great crankbait reel. i ended up trading it in at bass pro to get a better price on a johnny morris.

i say go for it! the quality seems to be good.

pbradley

I got a Costco giftcard for Christmas, and can't help but look for something fishing related. I found this baitcaster: http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11245815&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US# Anyone have any feedback on this brand/model? Also, all I could find on the web was an 8 bearing instead of this 10 with a higher gear ratio :huh:

contact pinnacle first. see how difficult they are to get in touch with and find out about the availibility of parts in your area.

I had a pinnacle once that I loved. It had a plastic gear in it that broke. I couldn't get in touch with anybody at either silstar or pinnacle. Couldn't find parts or a repair center that could work on the reel.

Finally sent it to Nutter and waited. And waited. After nearly a year of waiting for a part, I finally threw the reel in the garbage.

Brine

Thanks for the input guys. This thing looks alot like the Johnny Morris which is on sale for 1/2 price right now.